This site is owned and operated by RIAD Aisbl (“RIAD”, “we” or “us”). Registered office: Rue de l’Industrie, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Enterprise registration number: 879 083 284 (Belgium). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +32 (0) 2 732 36 28.
These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By accessing the website you are accepting them and agreeing to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound by them, please leave the website now.
Wherever used in these Terms, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them below:
Data means any information and/or materials (including without limitation statistical materials) contained on this website from time to time; Intellectual Property Rights means trade marks, trade and business names, domain names, copyright and moral rights, rights in databases, patents, rights in confidential information and all other intellectual property rights (in each case whether registered or unregistered and including applications for any of the foregoing) and all rights or forms of protection having equivalent or similar effect to any of the foregoing which may subsist anywhere in the world.
- Ownership of Rights All rights, including intellectual property rights, in this website are owned by or licensed to RIAD. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of RIAD. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of Content RIAD has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However to the extent allowed by applicable law, RIAD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. RIAD shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Damage to your Computer RIAD makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. RIAD shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Links to Other Websites We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. RIAD cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Exclusions of Liability Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms & Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of RIAD or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgium Law. While RIAD endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, RIAD will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Other Legal Notices There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
- Changes to Legal Notices We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Should you access the website you will be deemed to have accepted any of the changes made to these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Law and Jurisdiction This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Belgium law. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgium courts and, by using this website, you hereby submit to and waive any objections to, the jurisdiction of such courts.